RE: [APD] Temperature, Thermometers & Mercurial Sense Perceptions

Actually...

I am thinking of setting similar something up for mine. Does anyone have any
photos or a website that documents some methods for doing this? Yes, I know
it's not rocket science but I like to have some visuals as a reference.

</aa>