Re: [APD] Temperature, Thermometers & Mercurial Sense Perceptions

When I had my 120 gallon tank permanently plumbed into the laundry tub water just behind the wall the tank sat against, I did enjoy changing water. All I had to do was open two valves, let the water drain down an appropriate amount, close one valve and open another, then turn on the water in the laundry area and wait as the level slowly came back up, followed by a dash to the laundry area to shut off the water. On the other hand, when I used to use a bucket, I detested water changes.
Vaughn H.