[APD] Temperature, Thermometers & Mercury

Reading the thread "De-chloramination" which was moving into methods of temperature measurement prompted me to ask you all to read this article in Discover.com. Its a frightening reality..

http://www.discover.com/issues/mar-05/features/our-preferred-poison/

While developing my own slide films in the old days I could quite accurately tell temperature by dipping a finger in the water bath. Even now I compare my various tanks with touch and feel temperature assessment.

Regards

--
Raj, vu2zap
Bangalore, South India.