[APD] RE: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 22, Issue 30

The Tunze CO2 regulator with built in needle valve is a good unit at around
AU$150

http://www.aquaria.com.au

You can rent CO2 cylinders from Air Liquide or BOC or from a home brew supply
shop. Or you can buy a second hand CO2 fire extinguiser from a fire equipment
supply. Try the yellowpages.

hth
Clint
Melbourne