Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] CO2 equipment where to buy? Brisbane Australia

Hello Nicolas,
I live in Darwin which is not too far from Brisbane. You could try renting
a cylinder from Air Liquide WA Pty Ltd or BOC Gases then couple a fine
metering valve from Nuppro ( "S" series available from Air Liquide) after a
CO2 reg for welding.

Or you could get the equipment from Aquamail (www.aquamail.com.au). They
import stuff from the USA. I don't know who the Dupla shops are in
Brisbane but you did say cheep so you probably don¹t need to know those.
There is a Brisbane plant study group that has contacts. You can get to
their web site by going to the links page on the ANGFA web page.
(www.angfa.org.au) Heidy Rubin is probably the person you will find at the
end of all that. Heidy or some of the others in the plant group should be
able to give you more directions on how to get some gas happening.

Cheers
Dave