Re: [APD] Re: Mail order plants in Canada

OT:

A Canuck is a slang term for a Canadian. I'm not quite sure where or how the slang originated, but we Americans lovingly call them Canucks. There's even a pro sports team (Ice Hockey or Basketball, I believe) in Canada (Vancouver, British Columbia, I think), that calls itself the Canucks. "Canuck" rhymes with "look".

Dave Wilson wrote:

What or who is a Canuck? I live in Australia.

Dave