[APD] James Purchase and APC

James,

The log in system is there for your protection. I've replied to your email with instructions on what to do.

Regards,

Art Giacosa
Site Admin
www.aquaticplantcentral.com

Message: 1 Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:11:26 -0400 From: "JAMES PURCHASE" <jppurchase at rogers_com> Subject: [APD] Art Giacosa To: "aquatic plants digest" <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

Art -

I need some help registerin/logging onto Aquatic Plant Central.

I have recently changed ISP's and thus have a new e-mail address.

The automatic log-on and registration system for Aquatic Plant Central
refuses to allow me to either log onto the system or to re-register.

This shouldn't be this difficult. It's not like I'm trying to access some
secret government web-site.

Will you PLEASE use your Admin functions to either reset my user name and or
password OR (better yet) tell the board software to foret that I ever
existed so that I may re-register as a new member.

Thanks

James Purchase
Toronto