RE: [APD] Re: Looking for SAEs..

You have big dreams too, I see.  Yesterday I saw a tanker truck of CO2.  It was exactly like one of the trucks used to transport gasoline or milk.  I thought about what kind of planted tank that could fertilize while I sat at the stoplight and then the light turned.....green.

Holly

"Wise, Nicholas" <Nicholas_Wise at lgeenergy.com> wrote:
> You have to scroll down past the mammals, birds, and reptiles
> until you reach the fish. The left hand column is Appendix
> 1, the middle is Appendix 2, and the right is Appendix 3.
> Again, only species in Appendix 1 that are not being captive
> bred are effectively impossible to import. Everything else
> can be done if you try hard enough.

Rats!! There goes my dream of importing whale sharks for the pet trade!!

-Nick