[APD] Attack Oto's

The problem you are having with your Oto's is only the beginning. When the algea on your tank gets to low to support your Oto's they look for another source of "food". Check your tank about 2-3 hours after the lights go out. By this time the Discus are asleep and the Oto's are active. This is when i found my Discus being attacked. The Discus were acting "strange" and had "dark Body color" so i was checking all my levels etc., but everything was ok. Once i remover the suckermouth cats everything returned to normal. Hope this helps.
ftlaud806 at yahoo_com