Re: [APD] Re: Questions from a real newbie

This book is also available on ebay, http://search.ebay.com:80/086622629X_Nonfiction- Books_W0QQcatrefZC3QQcatrefZC6QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQco pagenumZ1QQfclZ3QQfromZR2QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ2QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsacatZ378QQsa slcZ2QQsbrftogZ1QQsofocusZbs