Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 15:30:43 EDT
From: GypsiWoman at aol_com
Subject: [APD] Questions from a real newbie
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

I would really appreciate suggestions for book titles that relate to the
basics of aquatic gardening. I need something simple to read and easy to follow
since I intend to give it to a 12 year old girl. She is intensely interested
in marine biology. We currently have an indigo blue beta sharing a tiny tank
with an anubias barteri that has just bloomed. I want to build on that by
getting a slightly larger tank. Any suggestions? Thank you very much.

- G