Re: [APD] Another weird fluorescent

So maybe this isn't quite like a T12 VHO 75Q or a PC55w or
a T5HO 54w.

You have a line on replacement bulbs?

We bought a desk lamp for one of my daughters and it has an
oddball mide in China bulb. After going through sources for
more time than the project deserved, Ifinally found
replacement bubls, but with shipping, they would cost more
than the fixture did with a bulb in it. Essentially, a
disposable desk lamp.

sh