[APD] Questions from a real newbie

I would really appreciate suggestions for book titles that relate to the
basics of aquatic gardening. I need something simple to read and easy to follow
since I intend to give it to a 12 year old girl. She is intensely interested
in  marine biology. We currently have an indigo blue beta sharing a  tiny tank
with an anubias barteri that has just bloomed. I want to build on that by
getting a slightly larger tank.  Any suggestions? Thank you very  much.

- G