[APD] Algae Problems

Hi list!:

I got a 100G aquarium, full planted, with CO2 injection and two 4200ºK 70W HQI. Our tap water is soft (4ºGH). Recently I have some trouble with green dot algae in conjunction with brown thread algae. The later is easy to remove, it looks like brownish cotton growing over the leafs, mainly lighted areas, but it is not attached.

I would like to know what triggers this type of algae, and which would be the present nutrient deficiency.
Looking forward.

Mariano F. Bonfante
Buenos Aires