Re: [APD] RE: why algae will not grow

Aga,

I would guess that because the plants you bought were grown emerged, or in a very low water in a plant nursery. They are changing there phenotype from emerged to submerged.

Regards.

Vladimir.

Aga Skotowski wrote:

Having made a similar mistake with a larger tank I can tell you that yes,
that is a lot of light -- almost 3 WPG in a tank that is how tall?

17". It's a tall 20, not a long one. But if it's so much light, why are the poor plants so stretched out?

Aga Skotowski (next time, I'll get a gerbil *g*)
Boston MA