Re: [APD] Snails

For those that believe for every n-step process there is a
process that accomplishes the same results with n+1 steps,
then please note:

Aquatronics, the company that makes Lime-it, doesn't
advertize it for killing snails and snail eggs. They sell
another product for that purpose called Snail-a-cide, which
contains copper sulfate as its key active ingredient. If
you use copper sulfate, then you had best follow up with
some kind of copper-removing rinse. Aquatronics just
happens to sell one of those too, called Cop-a-way, which
apparently chelates the copper, so water rinsing after
using the Cop-a-way is also in order.

sh

http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.200307/msg00085.html

http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.200408/msg00171.html