[APD] Excel

On 5/25/05, Richard J. Sexton <richard at aquaria_net> wrote:

> I would suggest if you feel the need to bleach plants then
> fertilize them daily and add flourish excel in a double
> dose and you should have no alage in 3-4 days.

 I double dose Excel, too. Found algae to continue growing at recommended
levels and plant growth to explode at double the recommended levels.I have
also been finding that treating Excel tanks exactly like CO2 tanks works,
including making 50% water changes once a week. My experiences with Excel
and short-term and I'd like to hear what people who've been using Excel for
a year or more have found.
 Liz