Re: [APD] Re: Marsh and translating

Thomas Barr wrote:
What types of cordgrass/Marsh plants did you want to grow?

Not sure... Whatever it is that I grabbed just north of Charleston, SC. Some sort of cord grass... I guess I assumed there weren;t that many varieties of that. What info I've found on state websites don't seem to say anything about more than one variety. Also some sort of cabomba looking plant that kind of grows spread ... Maybe its "Salicornia" .. but the leaves of what I found are more cabomba looking than this photo I found: http://life.bio.sunysb.edu/marinebio/sm_15.jpg
But other than that, it seems quite similar.

Thanks for the help,
-derek