Re: [APD] Marquee lighting

Now you're talkin'! Can't wait to see the entries. :-)

sh
--- Liz Wilhite <satirica at gmail_com> wrote:
>.
> >
> I was thinking of doing Christopher Lowell style uplights
> and downlights
> with high efficiency and submersible LED's. The drama of
> spotlighting that
> Ozelot Sword, the beauty of uplight sifted shadows thrown
> by water lettuce,
> the hint of mystery in the dimly lit slate loach house
> with whispy java moss
> spilling over the eaves and waving gently in the breeze.
> The school of
> cardinals haging in the darkness appearing as a mass of
> flowing blue lines
> on black lit only by the diffuse background lighting.
>  Liz

The AGA's Sixth Annual International Aquascaping Contest is opening soon. The webpage for 2005 entries well be ready in a few weeks. So, start planning, planting and pruning and dosing, doctoring, hosing and posing. Going exotic? Then round up those rare plants now. Need some iinspiration? View prior-year entries and winners here: http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org