Re: [APD] RE: kids and veggies

On 5/19/05, Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net> wrote:
>Kids will not eat a peace lily, eating green leafy vegetables is *against
>kid's religion*.

I have to agree with Tom on this one. No amount of pleading, bribing,
eating it myself, etc. will get either of my daughters to even try
Ceratopteris pteridoides. So I have a really hard time seeing either
of them going through the trouble of pulling something else out of the
aquarium to munch. (Beside, if they were going to eat something, the
watersprite is by far easiest thing to get!)

About the only green "leafy" vegetable my daughters will eat is
artichokes. Incidentally, a steamed artichoke leaf goes over very big
with the fish too.