[APD] Re: Planted Tank as Rift Lake Refugium

I'm planning on buffering the Rift Lake tank with CaCO3 - gonna have a lot of
oyster/clam shells in there - so, will I need to add CO2 to the refugium?  I
was thinking that if the C was too limited, it'd probably be better to go with
the SeaChem product instead.
We've got a long weekend coming up in Canada, so I'm probably going to set most
of it up then... tho, I want to rework my 35 gal planted tank, too...

So much to do, so little time!

Thanks!