Re: [APD] RE: big algae problem

Before, the dust storm rises again, note folks, that there
is about a ton and a half of discussion on BGA and treating
it with antibiotics instead of a black out.

Both methods work. Only one of them really upsets a lot
people.

Scott H.

> Aquatic-Plants mailing list
> Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com

The American Cichlid Association Annual Convention
Just the biggest aquarium hobby convention of the year (would Texas have it any other way?)
Ft. Worth, Texas July 21-24   http://www.aca2005.org/