Re: [APD] Diatom carbon

--- "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net> wrote:
> At 09:22 AM 5/13/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>.
>
> >How did the coffee taste afterwards?
>
> Fine. After running the carbon thruogh it the coffee
> grinder
> didn't smell like cofee any more. I guess it cleaned it
> out a bit.

If you mix it with the coffee, it won't taste much like
coffee, but it supposedly makes a great lavage.

Have coffee beans, have fun,
Scott H.

The American Cichlid Association Annual Convention
Just the biggest aquarium hobby convention of the year (would Texas have it any other way?)
Ft. Worth, Texas July 21-24   http://www.aca2005.org/