[APD] CO2 in 55 gal tank update

<<I don't know why everyone goes to such extremes to get a seal on a
plastic cap.  I have made PVC reactors and several DIY CO2 systems
several DIY bubble counters.  Every one of them had the tubing going
though a hole that was a couple of drill sizes smaller than the OD of
the tubing.  Every one of them sealed gas and liquid tight.  Everyone
of them is still working great.>>

I messed around with the epoxy because I don't have a working drill, Dremel, etc. and am saving up for the Dream Dremel  :-) The CO2 is bubbling just fine but I may borrow a drill and make a third bottle to add to the system.

Holly