[APD] Re: Yeast CO2 in 55 gal tank

I had alot of problems getting my DIY CO2 to seal properly, but I finally found something that works. As mentioned previously, the plastic the lids are made of does not bond well with silicone or epoxy. I took some large grain sandpaper and roughed up the top really well to give the epoxy something to grab onto. I haven't had a problem since. I also seal on the inside to cut down on the "pull" to the seal on the outside. Epoxy binds really well with the tubing and "locks" the tubing in place.

I hope this helps!
Laura