Re: [APD] Canadian retail

At 11:34 AM 5/3/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Ammonia from new plants?  From decaying leaves, etc. on so many new
>plants, or what?  I had planned on adding shrimp and plants at the same
>time, so is that a really bad idea?

Only id they're emerse grown crypts that were cut off the mother plant;
if you have a dozen or two that will make enough ammonia to kill shrimp.

It's probably better to let the new plants set in first, fish don't care as much
bauy any ammonia reading that's non-zero means dead shrimp.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net