RE: [APD] Re: Online Shopping in Canada

Don't ask me to explain Canadian prices, they never make an sense. Big
Al's used to get away with the "its the dollar exchgange" excuse but that
was when $1.00 USD = $1.65 Cad and now $1.00 USD = $1.23 CAD so that won't wash.

The bottom line with Big Al's is, the Brampton and Mississauge stores have
the good livestock, prices on drygoods are not great but they're 5% cheaper
than anybody in Canada if you price-match. I go there to look at the tanks
but seldom buy stuff there except when I need something urgently.

>Hmmmm. . . . .Well, can the Canadian folks at least get
>Tropica plants?

Yup. Smoetimes stupid cheap too, like $3 CAD ea.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net