Re: [APD] lighting temperature question

I forgot to mention that one reason I like 6700K on planted tanks and
14,000K on reef tanks is because 6,700K is close to natural sunlight. Since
most freshwater bodies are pretty shallow, the light will be close to that
of natural sunlight. However on reefs, many parts are much deeper which
causes them (due to refraction of light) to be much more blue. Few corals
(at least SPS corals) are found so deep that the light is near 14,000K, but
I think aesthetically it looks better.