Re: [APD] lighting temperature question

Color. 10,000K is so white it is almost blue. 2700 is pretty yellow.
 It will make no difference to the plants or the fish but it will make a
*lot* of difference to you. Some people like looking at tanks lit with 10K,
some like 5500K, some in between. I think it's Coralife that has an ad
depicting one yellow and blue fish lit with different color lights -- it
makes a big difference. Buy what you like. I tend to keep a lot of fish with
sublte blues and greens so I like whiter light -- 10K is my fave.
 Liz

--
Breakthroughs are not achieved through consensus thinking.