Re: [APD] Low Maintenance

It's not essential. Start with lots of plants to suck up
any ammonia/ammonium and you shouldn't have any need to
cycle. Maybe float some water sprite, at least for the
first few weeks; it's a good "sponge."

But you can probably get some mulm or dirty filter floss or
such from the lfs.

Btw, think of getting a 15g instead of a 10. I think the
shape is much nicer for aquascaping.

Have plants, have fun, get well,
sh