[APD] Canadian Online Retailers

Ben Hong wrote:
"Besides, I'm in Fredericton right now, and although we do have a (horrendous) box store, the one good shop has probably the same amount of tanks as the Menagerie, so I'm already used to small! They're variety, however, can sometimes be found wanting. What can you do in a tiny market..."

You can always do mail order for your equipment. There are several good ones - a couple here in Ontario, Mail Order Pet Shop (MOPS), and Pets & Ponds. J&L Aquatics in B.C.has some good prices and a very wide selection. Pets and Ponds provides free delivery within Canada on orders over $200.00.

But I'd really feel the loss if Menagerie was ever to close.

James Purchase
Toronto