Re: [APD] RE: why algae will not grow

Having made a similar mistake with a larger tank I can tell you that yes,
that is a lot of light -- almost 3 WPG in a tank that is how tall?. You need
to get some CO2 or Excel in there, and you probably don't want to clean the
glass under the light very frequently.

Liz

--
Breakthroughs are not achieved through consensus thinking.