[APD] Re: AAS Check Valve

SH: "Some combo-regulator assemblies have a check valve built in and there's no need for more than one."

I have a bubble counter with a built-in check valve at its base. Whenever I opened the bubble counter to add water, capillary action inside the CO2 tubing siphoned water out of the aquarium. So I added a second check valve in the CO2 line. I used a plastic Tetra airline valve and it works fine.

The JBJ combo unit includes a check valve, which I assume is at the base of the bubble counter. The Milwaukee does not include a check valve, which raises the question about the water from the bubble counter itself getting into the regulator assembly. Except for that one 'feature' I'd be getting a Milwaukee combo unit.

TW