Re: [APD] AAS Check Valve

The purpose of a check valve would be to prevent water from
backflowing into the compressed gas tank if pressure from
the tank drops. It's a good idea to use one. This one looks
as good as any but I've never used it. Aqua Medic also
makes a decent one and there are many others available.

Some combo-regulator assemblies have a check valve built in
and there's no need for more than one.

Scott H.