Re: [APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 20, Issue 19

On 4/14/05, Ben Hong <bkhong at rogers_com> wrote:

> Here's a question: How does Diana Walstad deal with jumping fish if she
> lets the plants grow out of the water? Obviously there is no canopy, so
> does she just look around very carefully every time she's around her
> tanks?

  You could tool over to the discussion forum at Aqua Bontanic and ask her.
She is active on the El Naturel forum there. I'd hazard a guess that she
keeps fish that aren't prone to jumping. I kept an open top aquarium for
years as a kid and never lost a fish.
 Liz