-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Russell Vance
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 9:08 AM
To: aquatic plants digest
Subject: Re: [APD] R/O Unit

You might look into getting something larger than 60gpd. The rated
production rate is always much higher than what you actually get. It depends
on several factors, the main ones being your source water quality, water
pressure, and water temperature. You might check Ebay, I have heard many
people having good luck with RO/DI filters from ebay sellers.