RE: [APD] Re: B-SS4 locking screw size?

That's one small wrench...

-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces+d_guynn=sbcglobal.net at actwin.com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+d_guynn=sbcglobal.net at actwin.com]On
Behalf Of Billionzz at aol_com
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 1:07 PM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] Re: B-SS4 locking screw size?

>>>Does anyone know the size of the B-SS4 locking screw and where  to get a
wrench for it on the weekend?<<<

I will answer my own question in case anyone else needs this  information.

If you have the Swagelok needle valve B-SS4 there is a small locking screw
on it to prevent the valve handle from being turned once you have the
correct
bubble rate.

Swagelok states that this screw requires a 1/32 Allen wrench. I looked  all
around Houston and on the web trying to find a 1/32 Allen wrench  without
any
success.

I contacted the  Swagelok Product Compliance Group and here was  their
response.

""We appreciate your comments regarding the  1/32 hex head wrench.
The wrench can be obtained from  McMaster-Carr (_www.mcmaster.com_
(http://www.mcmaster.com/) ). The wrench to use is the  .035" size. The kit
part number
is 7158A4.""

1/32 converted is .031 but I purchased this  Allen wrench kit and the .035
wrench works.