[APD] Re: Dosing with Dry vs liquid fertilizers

Vaughn,

Go to:

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/fertilator.php?

Spend some time with it and see what works best for you. There's a dry dose calculator and a solutions calculator. Basically, I think it's easier to dose dry ferts with larger tanks, so that's what I do with my 90 and 70. With smaller tanks it may be easier to work with a diluted solution because it gets harder to work with smaller fractions of teaspoons of dry materials. Whichever method works for you is the one that works.

TW