RE: [APD] re water changes

Consfusion? On APD? This could happen?

Good you cleared up your strand in the thread -- lots of
good stuff gets said even in the confusing threads.

I will add that, if the plants aren't responding to
increased NO3 and NO3 is accumulating, then something else
is limiting growth and as well, NO3 use by the plants. That
could be limited lighting or lack of another nutrient.

sh