Re: [APD] Co2...diagram link?

The incomparable Chuck Gadd has some great web pages with
info on aquatic gardening including a basic diagram on a
pressurized CO2 set up:

Check out Chuck's site, inlcuding this page:

http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/diy_co2rig.htm

You can use a pH controller and a solenoid to control the
CO2 flow or you can use the lights timer and solenoid so it
only runs when the lights are on or you can just run the
CO2 24/7. The pH swings are about the same under each of
these methods and certainly not troublesome. The 24/7
method is the easiest and simplest but uses a bit more gas
than the other two methods. runing 24/7 the pH might differ
by about 0.2 units between the "pre-dawn" peak and the
afternoon/evening lowpoint.

Have plants, have fun,
Scott H.