Re: [APD] substrate and substrate heating

The heating coils should come with some suction ccups to
attach to the bottom glass and hold the cable in place.
/There wil then be a small amount of substarteunder the
cables and most of it above.

But save your money and skip the cables-- spend it on a
nice looking substrate or plants or CO2 equipment. You
won't find any signif diff with or without the cables
except for the impact on your wallet.

Scott H.