Re: [APD] Pump help

thanks for reporting in onthe 3000 model.  I've used the
800, 4000, 4000HH and the 5000 and the design is slightly
diff when you get up above the 3000 model. Sometimes when
they start up, they rattle, and I usually do a restart to
solve this -- but leaving them running lets them
self-correct. I think it has to do with their design being
aimed toward the impeller spinning only one way. Many mag
drives are designed to pump with the impeller spinning in
either direction. The Quiet ONes are supposed to self
correct if you leave them running. But a stalled impeller
isn't likely to self correct.

Scott H.