Re: [APD] Re: dirt and non CO2

Scott,
Adding a smidgen of PO4 will take care a slow growth tank, some food have
higher PO4 etc, but then again, higher or excess PO4 will not hurt either.

So either way, you can add PO4 and it will rule out that issue for you.
That is also why the EI works well for many, even if the fish waste add,
there is no harm in adding more ferts, but you can reduce the amounts of
some nutrients if you wish by testing and looking at the levels of N and P.
Most don't want to be bothered though.

Regards,
Tom Barr

3rd annual Plant Fest July 8-14th 2005!
subscribe at BarrReport_com           Get connected
www.BarrReport.com                    Get the information