Re: [APD] Re: dirt and non CO2

I will add that when I originally did slow gorwth tanks,
trying to rely on fish food, the LaMotte tests always
showed a paucity of PO4. These were not dirt tanks. I
stopped relying of fish food for adequate PO4 -- maybe if I
only had very slow growing plants. But my plants looked
better when I boosted the PO4.

sh