Re: [APD] Swagelok B-SS4-A

I think McMaster-CArr has one of the most useful online
catalogues that I've seen for hardware. The ways you can
drill down to a particular type of screw or pipe fitting by
size or material, etc. if very handy. All graphical and
tough timewise on slow internet connections. But they are
almost always worth a look for hardware, especially oddball
parts and bits. They are about as ueful for general
hardware as Mouser.com is for electronic components or
digikey.com is for electronic parts.

sh