Re: [APD] Swagelok B-SS4-A

I purchased a Swagelok metering valve on ebay and learned a lesson: it may well cost more than the valve just to get the fittings needed to hook it up! Mine has tiny little hose barbs, like for 2 mm ID tubing, and I still can't find a barb fitting with pipe threads on the other end that will match it. I did find some tubing small enough, but just barely, by shopping at a hobby shop for model airplane fuel tubing. The smallest barb fitting I have found is for 1/8 inch ID tubing, which is too big. And, I haven't found a Swagelok barb fitting to substitute for the 2 mm barb on the valve. The Swagelok catalog doesn't seem to have barbs that use the swagelok nut to attach them. But, I am still looking.