[APD] NY Aquarium Tour

There is a chance that there will be room for guests on an upcoming meeting of the NY and NJ American Electroplaters and Surface Finishers Society when we tour the NY Aquarium at Coney Island, NY. The meeting is on Thursday April 21, 2005 at 6:00 PM at Coney Island. We will be given a two hour tour of the public and private areas of the Aquarium in two groups of 20. We will be looking at their water filtration and purification systems especially. This doesn't mean you can't look at the fish! We will then go to a local Italian restaurant for dinner. The cost for all-parking, admission, dinner, and tip is going to be about $65.00. You provide transportation and buy your own drinks.

If you want to go, there is limited availability. Members have first choice but there will probably be room for a few guests. Contact me off list and I will let you know more details as they become available. First come, first served. We will be having a meeting Thursday, April 7 to finalize the plans.
I am really looking forward to this tour. It sounds like it will be great.

Jerry Smith in Bloomingdale, NJ