[APD] Re: Duckweed

G'day Mike

Generally I have found that most of the larger species of Australian (and PNG) rainbowfishes will include duckweed in their diet and keep it under control in planted tanks.

Cheers

Bruce (Hansen)

ANGFA (Qld) Inc - http://www.angfaqld.org.au/

Message: 1 Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 07:06:11 -0500 From: Bill Wells <wwells1 at concentric_net> Subject: Re: [APD] This Pesky Duckweed To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

Mike Smith wrote:
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone knows of a fish that loves to eat duckweed. I have a horrible infestation of the stuff and as a result of my laziness, it sometimes gets so thick that it nearly blocks all light from my other plants.

Thanks,

Mike
Goldfish love to eat duckweed.

Later,