Re: [APD] Lighting Question

What size tanks and what kind of lights do you currently have?  You
might find that metal halide is less expensive when it comes to upkeep
costs. Obviously, you are spending about $30 per bulb right now, if
you went with metal halide, the bulbs are about $40-$50 and you might
not need as many of them.  They also only need replaced once a year
(for plants at least).