-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com] On Behalf Of Tomoko Schum
Sent: 28 March 2005 18:33
To: APD
Subject: [APD] Driftwood source

Hi everybody,

I need a few good looking driftwood branches from my 75
gallon tank.  Those that I bought from Aquarium Driftwood 4 years ago
have melted to about a half of their original sizes.  Can someone give
me a recommendation or two for the sources of great looking driftwood
branches that sink on their own?

Tomoko